Conditional clauses

Now we are studying conditional clauses in 2º and in 1º they have already been taught, I have an easy exercise for you: Please finish the following conditional sentences making them true for you:

1. If I could meet a famous person ................................................
2.If I found a purse in the street ...................................................
3.If the weather is unpleasant at the Feria..............................................
4.I wouldn´t have met my best friend .........................................
5.As soon as I finish Bachillerato .....................................................
6. I would have sent my mother a bunch of flowers ...............................
7. If I saw a tsunami getting closer................................................
8. If I were the President of the United States ........................................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDOuwMj7Xzo&feature=related

Could you now describe people´s different reactions to the incoming tsunami?